Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why are my illustrations taking so long to review . already 11 days

Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2023 Mar 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why are my illustrations taking so long to review . already 11 days

[moderator cured topics. Select only relevant ones. This is a troubleshooting question.]

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Mar 26, 2023 Mar 26, 2023

The indications that are appearing in this forum is that Adobe got swamped when they allowed AI to be submitted.  Initially, it seemed that thye long backlogs for moderation were limitedd to AI images; but I receintly had a simple photograph submission take over a week to be accepted; when in previous times it would have been a few days.  It looks to me as though the backup caused by the subnissiuons of large numbers of AI images is beginning to affect all types of submissions, and patience is r

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The indications that are appearing in this forum is that Adobe got swamped when they allowed AI to be submitted.  Initially, it seemed that thye long backlogs for moderation were limitedd to AI images; but I receintly had a simple photograph submission take over a week to be accepted; when in previous times it would have been a few days.  It looks to me as though the backup caused by the subnissiuons of large numbers of AI images is beginning to affect all types of submissions, and patience is required of us all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

quote but I receintly had a simple photograph submission take over a week to be accepted; 

By @Robert McAlpine

As it is not impossible, that resources get shifted to the illustration queue, I had, even before, sometimes longer waiting times with photos.

And some generative AI contributors are trying to be very smart, and submit their art under photos. Some pass, some get caught and some accounts get blocked.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you submit Generstive AI images? As @Robert McAlpine reported Adobe has been flooded with a glut of AI images, including many from Contributors submitting hundreds at a time. The backlog now appears to be a month or longer. There's nothing you can do except wait patiently.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Short Answer: Backlog.   There are many other submissions ahead of yours in the wait queue.

On average, Photos & Vector Graphics are reviewed in 5  - 10 business days.
Generative AI could take 1-2 months, maybe longer if you didn't follow AI submission guidelines.
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/generative-ai-content.html

For faster turn arounds, submit more real assets and fewer generative AI. 😉

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

answer from adobe :

"Files are reviewed manually in the order they are received. It takes typically 5 to 7 business days before you receive a response on submitted files.

We are currently experiencing a very high volume of uploads, so unfortunately, the reviewing of files are taking longer than usual.

We appreciate your patience with this temporary delay."

Ai or not, it's the same queue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, that's not completly true. Photos, vectors and illustrations and videos are in different queues, which would make sense. The moderator checking photos does not necessarily know how to check vector.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your illustrations are real, classic illustrations, I'm really sorry for you. You are unfortuneatly in the same queue as thos, who overcharge the system with hundreds of generative AI pictures. 

If you have submitted generative AI assets, check the requirements for those. Many forget to keyword or to title correctly, or they do not set the generative AI checkmark. All of those are mandatory.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines