• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can't I upload any of my videos?

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2016 Nov 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to upload videos to sell but I keep getting an error message stating: "...couldn't be uploaded because it is not a valid file type."

So what should I do about this? I've tried uploading in .MOV, MP4 and AVI formats but none of them are allowing me to upload. I also tried them in 4K and 1080 wiht no luck. I'm also within the file size limits.
Help?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 15, 2016 Nov 15, 2016

Yes, David is correct. You must use ftp to submit video content as the drag and drop does not support that at this time. You can find more information about file types and uploading at this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/topics.html

Stock Contributor Help

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2016 Nov 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Are you uploading using FTP ? You cannot use the Upload button for video on the website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, David is correct. You must use ftp to submit video content as the drag and drop does not support that at this time. You can find more information about file types and uploading at this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/topics.html

Stock Contributor Help

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Matt,

I am using Filezilla the files upload but none are shoing up under videos in uploaded files. The files briefly appear on the upload site and then disappear but never show up in my account. Any ideas ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I found the issue. I needed to create a directory with my username and then upload the files to that  directory. I am curious why this is not mentioned anywhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2017 Feb 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has there been an answer to this question yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm uploading via ftp (FileZilla) and when it finishes, the videos don't appear on the Adobe Stock website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Bruno Girão,

Upload via SFTP only. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html/stock/contributor/help/uploading-content.u...

Submissions must be approved by Adobe Stock reviewers.

Check back in a few days.

If you still need help, come back and start a new discussion.  This one from 2016 is very old.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines