• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why does review of pictures take longer than 7 days?

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi

I've noticed that the review process is taking on some uploads of my pictures longer than 7 days, why is this? what is the general waiting time for upload pictures, if this happens?

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi TvSFreeState,

Normally reviews are done within five working day. However because of the restrictions associated with COVID-19 the process is taking longer, 

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have over 70 images submitted and they are timely. Can you expedite for users with large backlogs? Isn't this work (approving images) that can be done remotely? Why can't you ramp up to handle the demand?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi charlier, I believe the files are moderated according to the order they are submitted. I've observed that in my submission since I do not necessarily submit in order I upload. Therefore as soon as it is your turn, I believe your files will be reviewed - all that you submitted at once or within a day. The forums are monitored mainly by photographers. I am a photographer who volunteer to assist in this capacity of customer service. Hence, except your post is seen by a staff member, your request might sit here for a long time. I suggest if it is that important for you to have the processing expedited, then you probably may need to make your request using the "contact us". at the bottom of your contributor page. I am not giving you any guarantees however, since all of us have the same wish as you do, to have our files processed asap. Best wishes JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines