• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why does the photograph of buttocks need model release?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ND036H5.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Richard,

I would believe a model release is necessary because it is a naked buttocks. Buttocks is generally accepted as a private part of the human body. This one is uncovered. All private property requires a release.

Best wishes

JG

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I cannot identify an individual, I think that the release is unnecessary.
I have them sell it without release here.

https://creator.pixta.jp/@ugm/photos?utf8=✓&page=1&sell_flat=&option%5Bsort%5D=1&keyword=臀部&exclude=...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In many countries it is illegal to publish intimate photographs without concent. This can be a serious crime. In the UK the penalty is up to two years in prison.

Also, given the nature of the photograph, and identity of the photographer, the model will surely be able to identify themselves. So a release is also needed for this reason.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2020 Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This photograph is sold in Adobe stock.

https://stock.adobe.com/jp/stock-photo/id/322234822
Can I sell if it is buttocks and the back together?ND03691.jpg

When you buy this photograph, I am very glad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 22, 2020 Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read what I wrote. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2020 Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Richard,

Sometimes error do occur. It is still not too late for rejection. If I were in your shoe, I'd call that an error, and submit the model release for the one it is requested for. This photo is not even fit for general view. This is a safe search image.

Test_screen is right. In my country public exposure like these are illegal, except you're at a resort that is licenced to operate accordingly. And oh, If I'm correct to say both images are of the same person, then the she can identify herself. 

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines