• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why exactly has this image been rejected?

Participant ,
Feb 27, 2019 Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I took this image on my own camera. It’s simply a boat on a local river. Yeti get this back.

i quote.

Thanks for giving us the chance to consider your image.

During our review, we found that it contains elements that appear to be protected by intellectual property laws, so we can't accept it into our collection. Please review the following intellectual property rights guidelines:

I mean, really. How difficult is this? Can anyone tell me what I need to do?

70B881AE-DD13-4E8D-BC14-6F65EBC242A3.jpeg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 28, 2019 Feb 28, 2019

Clone out the identifiable marks on the sail and boat! That's why it got refused.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2019 Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Stock Contributor Critique​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2019 Feb 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clone out the identifiable marks on the sail and boat! That's why it got refused.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Precisely, the boat shows some marks that might be intelectual property.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They ARE intellectual property because everything is. Everything made by humans is protected by intellectual property law for about 100 years. If the owner of the IP sees Adobe license a picture with some IP they own, they can sue Adobe, and Adobe can sue you. The idea is not to "cover IP up " but to turn a recognisable object into a generic one that nobody in the world could possibly recognise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly, that's what I meant. I shouldn't have used the wording "might be". Those marks aré intellectual property 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Ruben CL ,

The question is answered and has been answered 2 years ago. I don't see the interest of commenting now here for this.

This said, I want to avoid discouraging you to comment on issues, but please don't do so with old stuff that has been resolved a long time ago.

I'm locking this now.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines