• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is it taking so long to review pictures?

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Why is it taking so long to review photographic submissions at the moment?

I uploaded 65 shots 13 days ago and Ive had 1 rejected (no problem) so they have been looked at! yet the other 64 are still sitting there patiently waiting.  I upload in batches but not before the previous batch has been reviewed, so this is slowing me down.

I look forward to an answer ASAP

Cheers

Stuart

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think there might be some kind of virus going around. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the same flippant tone, I know there's a virus going round but a) you wouldn't think the USA was in lockdown going by the news coverage here in the UK b) AI doesn't need to socially distance itself...anyway they all been done... conversation ended. 👍😁

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's only over when it's over... for the benefit of others looking into the same issue, Adobe do not tell us what happens in the review process. You may assume it is AI only, but the signs are that it is human beings doing the reviewing (with some AI assistance, for example to detect duplicate pictures; maybe to flag up some technical issues too). It would be surprising if they were in the USA. So I suspect we have a perfect storm of reviewers less able to work,. and photographers with more time on their hands who are submitting enormous libraries for review. A big thank you from me to everyone at Adobe who has continued to work through these difficult times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah! I have the same problem with reviewing. 
44 photos in review and more than a half of them submitted a week ago. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines