Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is my id rejected?

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I just joined adobe stock and would like to sell my stock photos. But my ID keeps on getting rejected and I don't know why. I do use the same name as the Id in my account. Is there some kind of support available? I don't seem to find any link on the page.

Thanks,

Maksim

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 17, 2017 Mar 17, 2017

Make sure you aren't mixing up the name listed on your Adobe ID as the name listed in your contributor profile. The ID card is being confirmed with your profile. To change it you must sign into the contributor portal and click the "Contributor Account" link at the top.

Other common issues that result in ID rejection...

Must have a photo

Must be government issued

Must be a legible scan (not too small or out of focus)

Date of birth must be visible and show you are at least 18 years old

ID must not be ex

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2017 Mar 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you aren't mixing up the name listed on your Adobe ID as the name listed in your contributor profile. The ID card is being confirmed with your profile. To change it you must sign into the contributor portal and click the "Contributor Account" link at the top.

Other common issues that result in ID rejection...

Must have a photo

Must be government issued

Must be a legible scan (not too small or out of focus)

Date of birth must be visible and show you are at least 18 years old

ID must not be expired

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think Adobe is ridiculous about the ID.  I have sent in my drivers license which has all the required info but they keep rejecting it. I'm only trying to upload some images for possible sale. I think they are being overly cautious....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I`ve done all of this, and even so is not allowing me to go through "new" tab, and kepps stating that my ID Card was rejected, what can I do?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Contact contributor support. https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Need-Help-Contact-Us.html

@piperzxrz wrote:

Hi.

I`ve done all of this, and even so is not allowing me to go through "new" tab, and kepps stating that my ID Card was rejected, what can I do?

Thanks!

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines