what is the actual reason

what is meant by pr form i dont know what it is

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to read all of this: https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/stock/contributor/user-guide.html

But here is an extract

Non-compliant file

This reason means that your content doesn’t comply with our Contributor Agreement. Content may be non-compliant due to watermarks, inappropriate or irrelevant keywords or image titles, or questionable, or defamatory content. Your file is also rejected as non-compliant if you receive a reminder to submit a model or property release, or resolve a problem with a release, and you resubmit the file without addressing the issue.

So, consider each of these points one by one. You certainly MUST include a release IF YOU WERE ASKED FOR ONE. But don't jump to conclusions about which one problem it is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my File ID: 358079340

plz review it now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are not talking to Adobe staff. We cannot see your submissions.

You may share a picture in the forum to get the opinion of other contributors.

But make sure you have read all the relevant rules first!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Aravind,

You get a non-compliant rejection most likely because the file was rejected before for a reason you did not address before resubmitting. Based on your last question, I believe the moderators requested Pr (Property Release). This form need to be completed by the owner of properties of whom you upload a copy. If the vector was created by you, and a PR is requested, then you will fill out the form and sign as owner, and as artist. To find this form go your contributor page.

On the black menu bar, click on Uploaded files

Below the black bar, click on Releases

At the top right corner click on Create a release

Select from one of two form methods - Adobe sign for electronically processed document, or Upload a scanned release in which case you download and print the release form, fill it out, sign, have the signatures witnessed, and upload by going through the same process as described above (following the relevant instructions). The electronic document do not require witness signature.

Be sure to select property release for property. Model release goes with photos of people, including yourself.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines