Copied

why is my photo getting rejected ?

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What reasons did Adobe give you for the rejections?  (e.g. Technical Issues, IP Violation, Missing Model Release)

Technically, the buildings need to be vertical, there are some focus issues and compression artifacts, probably due to the camera on your phone doing some automatic processing.

I'm not sure if the building itself has any IP restrictions, but the statue of Queen Victoria may depending on when it was erected.

Any of the recognisable people in the photos would require model releases. 

Here are some resources that would be helpful for you to review:

I hope this helps.

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photo 1: Noise and artifacts in the sky, halo on parts of the building, focus, underexposed shadows. not vertical and shadows from tree need to be removed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Stock customers expect the highest visual and technical quality for use in commercial projects. Who will buy these?  What will they use them for?  See links below.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Because you used a smartphone and smartphones have small sensors and being saved as JPEG, you've got JPEG compression artifacts, so it means when enlarged you get to see more of the pixels.

IMG_20211015_102922crop.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines