• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is this rejected for quality issues and yet others aren't

Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2023 Jan 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am wondering why this image of a swan has been rejected on quality issues.  I have submitted others recently which have been accepted and to me they are of the same quality.  I had all 5 photo's I submitted yesterday rejected and yet the other day I submitted 6 which were all accepted.  Anyway, any advice on this swan would be welcome as I want to learn.  Many thanks.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2023 Jan 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

overexposed highlights and it needs some sharpening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 29, 2023 Jan 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The exposure is a bit off. You should try to bring a bit more detail to the swan's feathers on its back. Currently, they are too bright. Also, you could alter the white balance by a small amount - you could use the eye dropper tool ( in Lightroom for example) on the swan's feathers to get the correct white balance. And, increase the shadows, to make the swan's neck brighter.

E.g:

IMG_1677 Swan.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much for this information.  It's really useful and I'll know what to look out for in future.  Much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines