Why it was rejected ?

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i don't understand the reason of this reject, can you explain me please ?

vache.jpg 

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Community Professional , Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Probably it was rejected for Technical Problems.

• The color is not natural.  It's way too yellow. 
  • The lighting is uneven with harsh shadows on the left and over exposed on the right.

Adobe Stock customers expect the highest visual and technical quality for use in commercial projects.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional , Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

It might be the "straight-out-of-camera" color, but that doesn't mean it's natural. Your camera interprets the color that it sees, and it might not exactly match what you see with your eyes. That is why images shot in full shade usually have a blue cast and need to be adjusted during editing. If you import this into Light Room and press "Auto" in the White Balance section, it will be adjusted to be considerably less yellow. You can further adjust it from that "Auto" setting to look more like wha

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably it was rejected for Technical Problems.

• The color is not natural.  It's way too yellow. 
  • The lighting is uneven with harsh shadows on the left and over exposed on the right.

Adobe Stock customers expect the highest visual and technical quality for use in commercial projects.

Better luck next time.

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok i understand what you mean but the color is a naturel one, i juste take it oustide and under the sun...

In your last link, i saw lot of photos with dark in a side and over exposed in the other side (the first one and cats photos for example)

Then i don't really understand..

Do you think it's about something else ?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Put yourself in the customer's shoes.  Would you pay money for that image as submitted?  Or would you choose another cow image that's already represented in Stock's database?

image.png

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It might be the "straight-out-of-camera" color, but that doesn't mean it's natural. Your camera interprets the color that it sees, and it might not exactly match what you see with your eyes. That is why images shot in full shade usually have a blue cast and need to be adjusted during editing. If you import this into Light Room and press "Auto" in the White Balance section, it will be adjusted to be considerably less yellow. You can further adjust it from that "Auto" setting to look more like what you think you really saw.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

It is too yellow. This is about the white balance. In this case it needs to be corrected in post. The sun has given the yellow looking cast. I'm sure the cow wasn't yellow looking with your eyes (unless you were wearing tinted sunglasses).

Done with auto corrections:

vache.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I like this photo but you also need to make it stand out. Try some post processing work.

Untitled-1-Edit.jpg 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines