Exit

why my files still not reviewed

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2024 Jun 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe Stock Team,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am writing to inquire about the status of the review for my AI vector files submitted to Adobe Stock. It has been approximately 30 days since I submitted 149 vector files for review, and I have not yet received any feedback or updates regarding their status.

I understand that the review process can take some time, but I would appreciate any information you can provide about the current status of my submissions or an estimated timeframe for when I can expect the review to be completed.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Best regards,

[Rahman Mridha]
[Moderator deleted private information. Please do not post private information like e-mails and phone numbers]

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The waiting time before moderation may be up to 8 weeks. You will not get more information than that. There is no possibility to accelerate this.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are not addressing Adobe directly here in this forum. There is nothing you can do to hasten the review of your submissions. Be patient. They will all be reviewed eventually.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines