Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why my image is Non Compliant?

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I am a new Contributor to Adobe Stock. I came across the situation wherein many of my images got rejected stating reason as "Non Compliant Image". Can somebody tell me the typical reasons due to which the image becomes non compliant?

E.g. For a couple of my rejected images (File ID: 294094056 and 293935917) where lie the non compliance?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This reason means that your content doesn’t comply with our Contributor Agreement. Content may be non-compliant due to watermarks, inappropriate or irrelevant keywords or image titles, or questionable, or defamatory content. Your file is also rejected as non-compliant if you receive a reminder to submit a model or property release or resolve a problem with a release, and you resubmit the file without addressing the issue.

Feel free to update the thread for any other questions.

Thanks 

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, if it helps I'm new to Adobe Stock and submitted my first 27 images last week.  10 were rejected as non-compliant.  Of these 8 had a watermark on and also I hadn't realised that there can be up to 25 keywords and I'd only edited 5.  I resubmitted one image without the watermark and with better keywords and it was accepted yesterday.  Just uploaded another 6 correcting the same issues so hopefully they will get accepted as well.  One of the original 10 rejections did surprise me as it had been published in the RSPB magazine and was one of the 2 without watermarks so not entirely sure why that was non-compliant - it was a B&W silhouette of a Crested Tit so not sure if 'Tit' as a keyword caused an issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines