• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why my image is rejected?

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi , could anyone please help me regarding rejection of my image,,? it is said that we cant approve your image due to technical reasons....can anyone tell me please what are these technical reasons? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

It's not in focus. Besides that I think even if it would be in focus, I think that it's badly framed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not in focus. Besides that I think even if it would be in focus, I think that it's badly framed.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apart from not being not in focus, what is it exactly? How could this be used? I think it could also be rejected for lack of commercial value.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a beginner too but if you allow me to, I think it's as both @Abambo and @ricky336  said about the frame. Now, ricky336 included an additional comment related to comercial value, I've seen some other contributor's work being rejected due to this last aspect, and the explanation that Adobe gave in such rejection kindly pointed that out (I've read some rejections guiding the contributor to understand that the work it's not what Adobe looks for), under a different approach than the "technical issues". Then, let me ask, the moderator would point out just the first reason even if there are more possible aspects for the rejection? Perhaps @ricky336  could teach us if that's the case.

And @RudeDreamer ; the best we can do it's to study the reasons and possible ways to improve our work and keep learning and trying. Please don't give up. Good luck!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There can be a number of different reasons. The moderator only needs to pick one! 'Technical Issues' is a popular one, as in most cases, it suits.

(The ACPs by the way are volunteers on this forum. We don't have contact with the moderators.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines