220_F_519243276_bAV8AXD1vfhsbSJN0elmSBLNQ8jIFm7l.jpg

 

220_F_519242888_WB5YDCVbLazeYEgKl9VWx7z2Z6RgEzU6.jpg

 

220_F_519242831_nWg9c4v7sCZm9ZXurJbPvVZVHnBG5vmV.jpg

 

220_F_519242800_4PLEE3YdJM6FkVODdF0OZa1s16A8bmO8.jpg

 

220_F_519211313_Ni3wvOkVK7q96QZeMrARTp55zNIzPOXR.jpg

 

220_F_519208735_jobBFkuY66p1BWkuKZIVH7dg55l5ohjn.jpg

 

220_F_519206638_vrHmUETFFFvupQSGyN2DBBpo1jDOIHzp.jpg

  

of the attached photographs.

Please provide the specific reason instead of the general reason.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 4 Correct answers

Participant , Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Las imagenes soy muy pequeñas tienen muy pocas dimenciones es lo que creo que fue lo que sucedio 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

What was the rejection that Adobe indicated? These tiny thumbnails are too small for any of the Community members to inspect and provide an opinion on. Please upload a few full size images.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

The first of these images seems to be 220 x 220 pixels. The image size requirements are given on https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/photography-illustrations.html

It is only 1% of the required size at 220 x 220. 

Perhaps you are used to designing for screen use? Your work must be suitable for high resolution printing, and must meet the basic requirements, or it will not even start review from a human.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

The images posted here lack sufficient quality for commercial printing on textiles or t-shirts.   I couldn't use them.  I buy vector graphic illustrations only. 

Photoshop is a pixel-based editor which is OK for rasters (photos and web images).   But for best results, use Illustrator to create high quality vector artwork and export to EPS, AI or SVG.  The difference in quality between vector & raster is signficiant.  See below.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Las imagenes soy muy pequeñas tienen muy pocas dimenciones es lo que creo que fue lo que sucedio 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What was the rejection that Adobe indicated? These tiny thumbnails are too small for any of the Community members to inspect and provide an opinion on. Please upload a few full size images.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @soonh ,

What is the general reason given? Also we are unable to signalize this these sizes. In addition I suggest you upload 3 files at a time. Or you may read about the do's and don'ts and zoom into your photo to identify the issue.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it says technical issue, however, my designs are made in photoshop and are high resolution

ok I get you some may not be clear but not all

220_F_519242800_4PLEE3YdJM6FkVODdF0OZa1s16A8bmO8.jpg

 

220_F_519243276_bAV8AXD1vfhsbSJN0elmSBLNQ8jIFm7l.jpg

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again, no one here in the forum can properly inspect your images unless you upload full size versions, not tiny thumbnails.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what size is required, theses are seamless design

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

4mb is the minimum.  But Photoshop isn't seamless as it's pixel based.  Are you viewing these after you export them from Photoshop?

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in my printing process and for my client these files work so I mostly work on photoshop 

I design seamless patterns in photoshop. and that goes perfect for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I won't debate the technicalities of Photoshop with you, but if you are interested in understanding more about the photo rejections feel free to upload larger versions of your photos🙂

Here is a guide to read about rejections in case you haven't already seen it: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html#:~:text=Files%20ma....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like @Jill_C said, a file that is just 30kb can't be properly analyzed.

I wonder if Illustrator would be a better program to use for designs like these instead of Photoshop.  Would that alone net a technical rejection?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first of these images seems to be 220 x 220 pixels. The image size requirements are given on https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/photography-illustrations.html

It is only 1% of the required size at 220 x 220. 

Perhaps you are used to designing for screen use? Your work must be suitable for high resolution printing, and must meet the basic requirements, or it will not even start review from a human.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The images posted here lack sufficient quality for commercial printing on textiles or t-shirts.   I couldn't use them.  I buy vector graphic illustrations only. 

Photoshop is a pixel-based editor which is OK for rasters (photos and web images).   But for best results, use Illustrator to create high quality vector artwork and export to EPS, AI or SVG.  The difference in quality between vector & raster is signficiant.  See below.

image.png

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

very much helpful

thankyou so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines