Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why my photo was rejected for technical issues

Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe Community,

I recently joined this platform and have been posting some pictures to get feedback on how this platform works. Can someone let me know why these pictures were rejected for technical reasons and tell me how could I correct it ?

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This type of photo requires some post processing. You need to sharpen the photo to get crisp details. Also, more important, you need to remove distracting background objects. What does a car have to do with the plant that you are photographing? Emphasize what is important. The leaves and the water drops. Make a buyer want your photo.

Untitled-2-2-Edit-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much sir for helping me understand the concept a bit better. All advice taken and will surely work upon it. Still in the learning phase so this means a lot.

Regards,

Pratik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Artefacts because of that faux DOF and small sensor.

Abambo_0-1628665367854.png

In addition, your pictures are badly framed. Composition should be appealing, as also @RALPH_L mentioned. I am convinced that, because of the artefacts, the pictures are lost and cannot be recovered.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much sir for your advice I will work upon it and try to come up with better photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Kingwolf

There seem to be a little too much highlights. Also it would appear its a bit grainy and there is a halo at the edge of the stem on the left of this sample.

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1628730593937.png

the second photo is also noisy and too much is out of focus or not sharp.

jacquelingphoto2017_1-1628730820232.png

The third is also noisy and too much is out of focus. Also the composition is not good. You have too much busy negative space.

Background is not a factor to determine if your file is accepted except the main subject cannot be identified.

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines