Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

why my picture can't be approved

New Here ,
May 30, 2019 May 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sketch1559122515151.png

I drew this pic myself and upload in Adobe distributor stock. But it wasn't be approved

Does anyone know what cause this ?

Thank you

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 30, 2019 May 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jenny,

Please note that we are photographers and artists like yourself, and not review moderators. You will need to tell us the reason Adobe give for not approving the image. You can find this info below the image in your decline notification. Or click on More details. Otherwise go to your contributor page and click on Uploaded Files, then Rejected below the black menu bar. Then click on the image on the left of the page and you'll see more details on the right. Tell us what Adobe says there is the reason and we might be able to guide you in making the corrections to resubmit.

For me the image is a little pale, but that is a matter of taste and might not be the rejection reason.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 31, 2019 May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For artwork, you'll probably need to sign an IP release form saying that you are the artist, and it is not copied from somewhere/someone else.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines