Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why my picture got rejected ?

New Here ,
May 30, 2023 May 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I wanted to ask if anyone knows why my pictures were not accepted, but many before that were. there are quality problems, but the quality of the pictures before (which were accepted) was exactly the same.

I would appreciate it if an Adobe Stock employee could give me an answer.

In the attachment I have the rejected pictures

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 30, 2023 May 30, 2023

The first 3 are quite soft looking, with what appear to be artifacts in the sky.

4. geometry issue on the steps, and other problems where the tree meets the house 

5. Bathroom - zoom in and look carefully. There are lots of details that don't make sense. A toilet in the shower. No shower head. Soap dispenser far away from the shower, etc. 

6.same here. Many details are wrong. A toilet under the counter? A line in the tile wall for no reason. Towels that look like sheets...

7. Lots of blurred inc

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 30, 2023 May 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The first 3 are quite soft looking, with what appear to be artifacts in the sky.

4. geometry issue on the steps, and other problems where the tree meets the house 

5. Bathroom - zoom in and look carefully. There are lots of details that don't make sense. A toilet in the shower. No shower head. Soap dispenser far away from the shower, etc. 

6.same here. Many details are wrong. A toilet under the counter? A line in the tile wall for no reason. Towels that look like sheets...

7. Lots of blurred incomplete details

8. Same problem with details...

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines