• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why there is no filter to sort my images in my portfolio?

Explorer ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why there is no filter to sort my images in my portfolio?

My new content falls down the drain and there is no way to sort by recent and see all content

Please adobe copy and paste the same sort filters that general searchs to personal portfolio. 

sort_by.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @roverto007 ,

I am not sure what you are talking about. Are you talking about your

Dashboard page,

Public Portfolio or 

Adobe Portfolio (Pt)?

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe stock

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @roverto007 ,

Using "my" it is only the categories I list that would apply. Hence, it would appear we are not understanding each other.I sit possible you can do a screenshot of the page so that I can understand exactly what page you are talking about?

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm posting in "stock contributors" right?

I mean that when a customer see my portfolio of images in Adobe stock photos don't have filter to sort my images, and new content falls down the drain because there is no way to sort by anything. you can see atacched in first post the "sort by" in general search

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @roverto007 ,

I will assume you are talking about your Public Profile. I also assume that what goes for my Profile goes for everyone. When files are accepted they initially occupies the first page, if you have not sold any, or the spaces or pages following the sold files. As people view and click they tend to intermingle with files that are sold for low value.

On your Dashboard you may group images in Collections that can be featured on your Public Profile two collections at a time. At the top right of each of your files is a small square (check box). Click in it to select the file. You may select as many files as you wish. At the bottom left you will see in blue "Add to a collection" or "Create a collection". Name your collection and click to add the selected files. In your case you may create a "Most Recent" collection. You are permitted to add up to 1,000 files to a collection and you are allowed to remove files you do not wish to remain in it. After creating the collection you may feature it by first clicking on Collection on the white menu strip above your file display. Click on the three buttons at the top of the collection you created, then click on "Feature on my public profile". (I am assuming everyone has this feature).

Normally new files start at the bottom of the search and work themselves up based on views, clicks, and purchases. Meeting these criteria depends on a number of other factors. On the general Adobe market, however, there is a filter called Undiscovered that will find many of these files that are at the lower end of the search engine.

I hope I was able to cover your concerns, and you found my suggestions useful.

Best wishes 

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I now all that. I have collections but it's not the solution, I say that all "microstock sites" Put a panel to sort: relevance, recent, downloads.... like in general search of images. It's simple a fast, copy and  past the code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@roverto007 ,

I'm not sure I am understanding what you are asking for. You can opt to sort by recent downloads, which takes them to the top of your "Dashboard" page. Recent downloads goes to the top of your "Public Portfolio" page. New uploads goes below recent downloads. A search field is there to find what you want. Search for cat, all cats on your page comes up. It is just your images. The general Adobe search where thousands of contributors are uploading to, some very attractive, and others not so attractive, that would be a different matter, which the very attractive would grab more attention and sink the others. In this case you need to know how to find the others. Simply put, I have files that is sunk to the bottom of my public portfolio page that are sold via the Adobe general platform.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

buff never mind take a nice day

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines