• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why these pictures are not approved?

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys. Why do you think they did not approved this series of pictures. (They didn't say anithing about the reason)Screenshot 2021-07-21 at 15.46.27.png

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe ALWAYS give the reason. What did they say? Often they say "technical issues" and that is the reason. Sometimes they say "commercial appeal" or other things. We can tell nothing from tiny pictures. Please pick 1-2 pictures and post the EXACT file you submitted for them (nobody can check out 10 images).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Yes the reason is technical issues. I think it might be due to color correction going too far... What do you think?Screenshot 2021-07-22 at 10.41.54.pngScreenshot 2021-07-22 at 10.41.04.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe that you should try to take out a some saturation and adjust the white balance. I also find the shadow on the second image strong.

As for the composition, I'm not certain that the tent (get more of the tent in the image) in the second image and the rock in the first give the best impression.

I suggest you correct as you think is good and resubmit…slowly.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines