• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why was this photo and release being rejected?

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a self portrait.  Besides this I also have another 25+ photos of other people done in the same style of shilhouette, a few of them were submitted with the model released filled out and they all got rejected due to the error in the release.

Please tell me what I'm missing because I just dont get what I'm missing.  

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Hi, 

I removed the release you shared. It's not ideal to post content with personal information in a public forum. At first glance, you release looked acceptable to me. It's possible the moderator made a mistake. 

Please write to us via the contact-us link at the bottom of the Adobe Stock Contributor portal or via email address contributor-support@adobe.com and we'll take a fresh look at it.

-Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Toby. The picture attached to the release must show a recognizable person, not a silhouette.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, 

I removed the release you shared. It's not ideal to post content with personal information in a public forum. At first glance, you release looked acceptable to me. It's possible the moderator made a mistake. 

Please write to us via the contact-us link at the bottom of the Adobe Stock Contributor portal or via email address contributor-support@adobe.com and we'll take a fresh look at it.

-Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines