• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why were these rejected on technical issues??

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

These were rejected on technical issues not similar images already submited. I thought out of all the images I submitted that one or two of these would be rejected on that basis not techinical. For purposes of this form I've made my images smaller but the submited one were all betweenn 6 - 8MB. I have also read thooruugh all the Adobe support stuff  and I can't understand why?  Especially DSC_0085, 72, 90 and 53.Would it help to maybe resbmit those at a later stage? Should I maybe re-process the images and try and post it again?  Thanks everyone!

DSC_0085.jpg

ā€ƒ

DSC_0088.jpg

ā€ƒ

DSC_0090.jpg

ā€ƒ

DSC_0083.jpg

ā€ƒ

DSC_0079.jpg

ā€ƒ

DSC_0076.jpg

ā€ƒ

DSC_0072.jpg

ā€ƒ

DSC_0070.jpg

ā€ƒ

DSC_0068.jpg

ā€ƒ

DSC_0057.jpg

ā€ƒ

DSC_0053.jpg

ā€ƒ

ā€ƒā€ƒā€ƒā€ƒā€ƒā€ƒ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Please show us exact images as submitted. But not so many. 

Many technical problems, such as a lack of pixel-level detail caused by limited equipment, difficult conditions, or overprocessing, are only visible in the original pixels at full resolution. 

There are also far too many similar images. Stock buyers do not need you to do their cropping for them. This is a reason for rejection in itself.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please show us exact images as submitted. But not so many. 

Many technical problems, such as a lack of pixel-level detail caused by limited equipment, difficult conditions, or overprocessing, are only visible in the original pixels at full resolution. 

There are also far too many similar images. Stock buyers do not need you to do their cropping for them. This is a reason for rejection in itself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines