• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Will my photos get approved if I updated my account details a few days after submitting?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2023 Apr 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hiya,

I am new to Adobe stock, I did plenty of research in how to create and successfully upload generative AI before I began this process. I have submitted 31 photos (3 different submissons) but I completely forogt to complete my contributor account. I have since completed this and have an email to say my tax information has been validated. 

It has been nearly 2 weeks now and all of my photos are still under review and I was just wondering if I needed to remove the photos and upload them again for them to be processed? 

It says approval can take up to a week depending on how many you have submitted, (I'm guessing with a fully set up account) and they have been there for a month now and like I said, more than a week since my details were verified. 

TOPICS
Contributors , Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see this is your first visit to the Community Forum; peruse the other posts here and you'll see that moderation for Generative AI assets is taking between 1-2 months, due to the huge influx of assets, many from contributors uploading hundreds, or even thousands, at a time. There's nothing you can do to hasten the process, except be patient! 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is indeed! Currently reading lots of different posts that I am finding very helpful for projects I am currently working on! 

Thank you for explainig this to me, I was not made aware the waiting time was different for illustrations like generative AI Art but it makes sense!! Happy to sit patiently, just wanted to make sure my uploads were still in the queue. 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good luck with your Adobe Stock journey !

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no trouble for updating or completing your profile after uploading your first asset. The tax form is only important when having your first sales.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for confirming! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines