• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wonder if you can help me to improve with the rejection of this two photos.

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i got this one rejected for some technical issues, i don't know if it's the grain or what do you think didn't make the cut? i try to save it as abstract. maybe just not interesting?

DSC07098-4-Edit.jpg

And the second one sais it has issues with intelectual property, what do you think is getting that rejecton, the buildings? â€ƒ

image.jpeg

Thanks in advance for your feedback, i want to learn from the mistakes so i can improve in those areas. 
Cheers. 

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Aldo Plouganou ,

There are technical issues with both images. Too much of your frames are out of focus. For the second image intellectual rejection: you need to remove all texts from motor vehicle,  and names of business and other identifying mark such as logos, and trademarks from buildings. Also you need to remove the street sign name.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to remove all the intellectual property from a streetscape is hard work. In any streetscape you might find: recognisable vehicles; street signs; adverts; public art; people in recognisable clothing brands; store signs, logos and designs, identifying marks (e.g. tram numbers), buildings - near and far, and much more. Yes, many shots are just impossible, and this is correct: you cannot make money from other people's design work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first photo is basically out of focus - so no hope here, and the second, also not very sharp, and yes, there are bound to be IP issues!

Have a read of this from Adobe about how to create better photos:
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/how-to/tips-stock-image-acceptance.html?set=stock--fundamentals--adobe...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Aldo Plouganou,

Read the Stock Contributor User Guide carefully.  It's important to understand all you can about Copyright and Intellectual Property. 

Carry blank IP and model release forms with you when you travel. But keep in mind that despite our best efforts, some images will never be approved for commercial purposes.  Just accept it and move on to something better.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines