• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

working area

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2018 Nov 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since my account has been transferred from the website fotolia I have problems sending vector files. First of all, I do not know if I understand correctly the size of the 15MP workspace, for example 5000 pixels / 3000 pixels. When I upload a separate vector file in eps or Al format, I always have a file transfer error message. When I send a vector along with a JPEG preview in the zip folder, the message Unable to upload the file to valenki4.zip is displayed because it has an incorrect type or 2 of your files have an illegal extension
• for valentins4.zip
!• for valentins4.zip
I've lost so much time to learn to upload these files and nothing. For now, I am sending them through the site fotolia but what will happen later. Please help me, what I'm doing wrong, that I can not send them. Elizabeth

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can Abambo​ or ricky336​ assist with this please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure on this one, all I can do is to refer you to this:

Requirements for contributing vector art to Adobe Stock

Maybe there is something you didn't do.

And this:

Uploading vector images (AI or EPS)

If you are uploading a standalone vector file, make sure that your artboard is at least 3,000 x 5,000 pixels (15MP).

• Adobe Stock Contributor portal: select Upload and drag-and-drop or browse to upload AI, EPS, or ZIP documents.
  • FTP: Use your own FTP client, for example Filezilla and follow the instructions on our Contributor portal. In the Adobe Stock Contributor portal, select Upload and then the Learn More option to obtain the FTP server information and your personal login details.

You'll need to do some reading on Adobe help files regarding vector files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

elżbietar7509316  wrote

First of all, I do not know if I understand correctly the size of the 15MP workspace, for example 5000 pixels / 3000 pixels.

Your workspace (artboard in Illustrator) should translate, if rasterized into a 15Mp picture. You can specify your artboard in pixels and that is what I would do when starting a design.

As I never uploaded a vector graphics (I should try as anyhow I do also vector designs...), I can't really comment on file transfer error. It would be helpful to get a screenshot of that.

May be you could produce a dummy file that you could share with us and that does not upload. It would be much more concrete to look into that file. It can be very simple. You do not need to post on this public forum your hard work for everyone to see. 😉

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your suggestions and support. I still can not upload vector files. The last one was 5,800 pixels x 5,800 pixels and after sending it on the red bar I had the message that the work area must have 15MP to 68MP. Packed in the zip folder also did not go - the folder message has an unacceptable extension. Uploaded by ftp also did not show up. Is Adobe Stock could not take over the way of uploading from fotolia Every day I get nervous, I try and then I send it through photolia anyway. Elżbieta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

post a dummy file on dropbox and post the link to that file here. We could look into the file and try on our side.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anything  magdalenah57428415​ can contribute to assist here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

here I put a link to the folder  Dropbox Paper

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here I put a link to the folder  Dropbox Paper

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day. I do not know if I've placed a link in Dropbox Paper well, I do not know that much. Maybe there is another way to send a zip folder and an eps file that I could not upload to Adobe Stock yesterday. Elizabeth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I tried to upload files in the zip folder again and as a separate eps file and again the message on the red bar failed to upload files valentine.py and valentine.zip. 1 of your file had an unlicensed Valentine's Day extension .zip. Errors occurred while uploading 1 Valentine's Day file. It is only by photoly I will send them. Can no one really help me? I do everything as required by Adobe Stock
Option 1: Standalone vector file
• Only AI, EPS and SVG formats
• The size of the workspace: from 15 MP to 68 MP
• Maximum file size: 45 MB
Option 2: ZIP folder
• Only AI and EPS formats
• Each vector work must be placed in the ZIP folder together with the preview file in JPEG format
• Minimum JPEG preview resolution: 5,000 x 3,000 pixels or 15 MP
• Maximum file size: 45 MB
I am already very annoyed and discouraged and probably after closing my photolies I will stop sending my work. I am also beginning to suppose that I can not upload them because they are created in corelu and not in Adobe Illustrator. I am a participant in the discussion on the Adobe Stock forum and received the following quote quote
"Working area
created by Abambo in Adobe Stock Contributors - View the full discussion
post a dummy file on dropbox. We did download the dropbox apps, but I do not know if I've placed the link to the zip folder correctly. I put information on the forum but since then Abambo is silent. Maybe there is another way to send my zip folder so that someone can see it and say what's wrong with it and the files in it.
I began to learn the vector graphic after retiring to fill the emptiness after finishing work. I am 65 years old and not always all expressions are clear. It's by the way. Maybe someone will have mercy and help me. Regards Elżbieta Rodzoń

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi elzbieta

Thank you for your patience. I am not familiar with vector uploads, but trying to find a solution for you.You could check the link in Mat's post at  https://forums.adobe.com/message/10750197#107501  to see if you have left out anything, or try this other suggestion I can't upload .zip file , or try the suggestion at  Re: Upload vector page error to see if you can get uploads done in the mean time until you figure out about the zipped files

Probably MatHayward or oleschwander​ would be able to assist.

Please let us know if any of the above suggestions as helpful.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your EPS has been archived (dropbox message) so I assume, you deleted iin the meantime.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't have to send a JPG-file along. Try just to upload the vector file. Make sure the EPS-file is EPS 10 and the work space is the measures Adobe desire. I make the work space 6.000 pix in length and RGB just to be sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2018 Nov 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I asked for help through contact and I received the following answer

Thank you for your email.

The error message received with you uploads are "artboard too small".

https://www.wikihow.com/Change-Artboard-Size-in-Adobe-Illustrator
I wrote that I do not work in Adobe-Illustrator but in corel and the works I tried to send were 7,400 pixels in 7400 pixels. If this is too small ... The Svg file of the same size that I was able to upload is only partially visible. Can someone tell me what extension the zip folder should have. The ones I'm trying to upload have a zip extension like window.zip but I always have a message on the red bar your window.zip has an invalid extension. The self-contained eps file still nidgy I could not upload is always a file transfer error message. Elizabeth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tries to upload just the EPS 10 file? Are the EPS file and the JPG and the zip file file having exactly the same name (but with different ending e.g.: name.zip, name.eps and name.jpg ..?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I will escalate this to the concerned team & update you as soon as they respond. It might take some time, please excuse the delay.

Thanks

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rajashree

Thank you

She has also made another post on the same subject but with a different concern at Transfer files created in Corel .

Is her understanding correct?

Regards

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. The zip folder has extension. Zip and the files with .jpg and .eps extension are inside of me and it is done automatically on my computer. Regards Elżbieta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 24, 2018 Nov 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes - but do all 3 files have the same name?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2018 Nov 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So all have the same name, for example, window.eps, window.jpg and folder zip window.zip. Nevertheless, they do not upload and there is a window pli message. Zip has an invalid extension. Elizabeth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I removed the Dropbox application because it slowed down my computer very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

? interesting!

Your zip does not have a password by chance?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines