• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Would like to know reason for rejection

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The below-attached image got rejected, not just this one 200 more like this, would like to know the reason so that I can correct myself, please help me!

[moderator adjusted the topics. You should only select the relevant ones.]

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Yes, the main reason is IP issues. There are also exposure issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

I would normally say, that needs a property release from Electro Voice, but even with a property release, business logos are not allowed. This is just unsuitable for advertisments, because Electro Voice could sue, especially if used to advertise a rival - which YOU are certifying is permissable  - so you would be resonsible for settling the lawsuit. Don't go there!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant , Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

It's probably the exposure then.  You might need to adjust the white and black levels.  Beware though, if you fix the exposure to thier satisfaction and resumbit it they might then reject it for the logo (IP).  That's happened to me before.  I would adjust the exposure AND clone out the logo before resubmitting just to be safe.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, they tell you the reason for rejection (e.g. quality issues, intelectual property, etc.).  What did they say?  I'm going to guess IP since there is a logo on the front of the speaker.  You might need to clone out the logo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for responding, they said, it's a 'quality issue'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's probably the exposure then.  You might need to adjust the white and black levels.  Beware though, if you fix the exposure to thier satisfaction and resumbit it they might then reject it for the logo (IP).  That's happened to me before.  I would adjust the exposure AND clone out the logo before resubmitting just to be safe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(...) clone out the logo before resubmitting just to be safe.

By @John PDX

The logos… the handle and the front have a logo/tradename. But even then, you could get an IP refusal. The whole design looks quite iconic.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the main reason is IP issues. There are also exposure issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would normally say, that needs a property release from Electro Voice, but even with a property release, business logos are not allowed. This is just unsuitable for advertisments, because Electro Voice could sue, especially if used to advertise a rival - which YOU are certifying is permissable  - so you would be resonsible for settling the lawsuit. Don't go there!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is clearly the problem of the mark and the authorization of the company which produces this object.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @saisrikanthb,

I like your image. I believe you went in a little close and so the edges are not completely sharp. Either that or the highlights at the top obscured the sharp edge. There is definitely an over exposed issue, and too the IP that was highlighted multiple times. 

I suggest you take a look at some tips to get your photos accepted at this link. I commend you for wanting to learn how to identify flaws and so you can look at this link to see what you need to look for.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines