Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wrong license used

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

As far as I know a photo purchased for calendar use should be bought as extended license. However I have a photo that was used in a wall calendar that was only ever bought as standard license. I'm sure the company who did that purchased it through Adobe Stock because they credit it on the back of the calendar.

Question is who do I send this information to (photos of calendar and company's name) I can't seem to find an email for this on Adobe site. Or should I just contact the calendar company directly?

Kind Regards,

Aly

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Hi Aly,

Yes, you are correct. Calendar images require an Extended license. Please open a case via the contact us page found at the bottom of the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal with all of the relevant information and we will look into it.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Aly,

Yes, you are correct. Calendar images require an Extended license. Please open a case via the contact us page found at the bottom of the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal with all of the relevant information and we will look into it.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines