• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

You must take a precaution for Design Theft!!

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I design for hours every day and continue my sales by following every rule. Thieves steal our designs and sell them on adobe with exactly the same images. I myself can find thieves with "Find Similar" search. So why can't the teams that review the designs do this? For this, a very simple software can be made with a software that scans for previously shared designs. How can you allow this theft? They stole all designs and 3 separate accounts uploaded them exactly the same. And you confirmed and shared them all. Their designs are stolen and shared by other designers in their accounts, except for me.
A solution should be found as soon as possible. We make designs everyday with our waist and neck aching, and a thief can steal, load and sell them. Those who examine the designs approve and publish it without knowing it. Do I have to search every week to find my stolen designs?

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree. Adobe appear to already check whether your own uploads are similar to your previous work, so it seems reasonably possible to check all submissions against all existing files. From the level of reports here, this activity (presumably a deliberate fraud) is widespread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Adobe does not check against existing files. Similar is if you upload similar together, close apart, and apparently if whoever reviewed your file recall seeing one similar before. I do believe though, that Adobe has the tech to check. This is only one of the many things happening at Adobe that needs to be addressed, but nothing is done.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines