• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us. Please help !!!

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2019 Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is wrong ? How can I validate and what to validate ?

Kind regards !

[Moderator changed topic from "Contributor critique" to "Contributors"]

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 26, 2019 Dec 26, 2019

You should do what the message says: contact Adobe... Account problems can only be solved by Adobe directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 26, 2019 Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should do what the message says: contact Adobe... Account problems can only be solved by Adobe directly.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same problems  and i get this email 

Since your account has appeared in the context of highly irregular sales activities, the account will remain blocked until further notice.

When you joined Adobe Stock as a Contributor you have accepted the Terms of Use. Please review the Terms of Use carefully and I’d like to call attention to section 8.1 Termination of accounts.

If you have any questions, or to update your case, simply respond to this email

Kind Regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you respond to the email?

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you have any solved ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never had my account blocked for such an issue; however if you use the search box in this forum you'll see what other contributors have experienced and how it was resolved.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No one solved this !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still have same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When did you send the email ?

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A new emailed 

After reviewing your account, we've noticed some unusual events and/or transactions that are against our terms and submission guidelines. As a result, your account has been terminated.
You may find more details about our submission guidelines and terms at https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/submission-guidelines.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3 Days ago

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2023 Jul 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same problems1-7-2566 9-36-39.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem, same solution: use the “contact us”-link and contact Adobe contributor support. They answer by e-mail, so watch your spam folder. And do not expect an immediate answer. Adobe contributor support does not work on weekends and holidays, and depending on the number of messages, an answer can take time. Do not spam the system and wait for at least 14 days, before resubmitting your request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your suggestion. I have contacted several messages to contact us and hope to look into it from Adobe and resolve the issue. please help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe may temporarily suspend or permanently terminate a Stock Contributor account for any of the following:
1) Suspicious sales or refund activity.
2) Receipt of an official infringement complaint or "take down" notice from a 3rd party.
3) Suspected violation of Stock Contributor User Terms,
4) A technical problem that only Stock Support can fix.

Allow 10 business days for a reply. Stock Contributor Support: https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/contact

Adobe Stock owns the platform.  They don't like to terminate contributor accounts but they will if they have reason to believe you're putting their reputation or business at risk.

Best of luck.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you for your suggestion. I have contacted several messages to contact us and hope to look into it from Adobe and resolve the issue. please help me
By @Aomeditor

You should not spam the system. Give Adobe a chance to answer. The forum here can't help. Solutions come from Adobe and only from Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines