• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us. Please help !!!

Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2023 Feb 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Please help me I get this today :

"Account validation issue

Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us."

I was registering at adobe stock as a contributor 4 months ago, you approved my id, and my tax form, and some 16.000 of my works...then today when I am logged in, and go to sell, or try to upload my new works I see this : 

"Account validation issue. Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us."

https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/en/account-issue

What is this, what is the problem, please help me,

If the problem is related to "Uploading many identical images" I won't do it anymore.

I am waiting for your anwser!

Many thanks,

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The community members here in the forum cannot help you with your account issue. You must contact Adobe as directed above. It sounds like you already know what you did wrong to violate Adobe's T&C's.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I read a 2017 case posted here very similar and it was because of similar images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are any number of reasons an account can be temporarily suspended or permanently closed, all relating to the Contributor Terms and Conditions that you agreed to when you signed up.  

Only Contributor Support can offer any insight into the particular reason in this case.  Like @Jill_C mentioned, contacting them through the email provided is your only course of action at this point.  Be patient as they work through their process.

I hope it works out!

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The main cost of running Adobe Stock - except for paying the contributors, of course - is paying the moderators. So doing things to waste moderator's time (by looking at identical pics) is taken very seriously, and they can block you for sure. I suggest, however, you explain this in detail in an email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Nature Landscaping Im sorry but "If the problem is related to "Uploading many identical images" I won't do it anymore." I dont think they will accept that. You got caught, accept the responsibility. You tried to beat the system and are now pennalized. If that was the reason.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I talked about this because I saw a case in 2017 that was resolved and the account was unlocked. The username was akosh40559705

https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/your-account-has-a-validation-status-i...

That's why I talked about similar images, I came to know now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Nature Landscaping,

You can't assume anything.  When your account has validation issues, it could be a technical problem or a spike in unusual account activity.  Or it could be something more serious like an official infringement complaint.

You have no way of knowing what it is until you receive direct confirmation from Stock Contributor Support. Check your email/spam folder.

Be patient & cooperative. If they ask for more details, give it to them.  And please don't spam them with multiple  emails.  That could make things worse.

Good luck.

[Discussion locked by moderator.]

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Use the link you see on your lock screen and contact Adobe Contributor Support by this link. Ask your questions there, they answer you by e-mail. So watch your spam. Don't spam them with requests. Good luck.

Btw: Resons to lock your account are:

• spamming the database.
  • having a lot more than 50% of refusals.
  • having suspicious sales.
  • uploading content that is not yours.
  • not following tha generative AI rules.
  • etc.

It's not only spamming, but as you think it is spamming, it may well be spamming. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines