• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us. Please help !!!

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2019 Jul 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have this problem for almost 1 weeks, this message: "Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us."
and I can't do anything on the screen, except accessing Adobe ID settings.

I sent a message to the "Contact us" link, but no answer.

What I should do next ? What is wrong ? How can I validate and what to validate ?

Kind regards !

Luis German Tamayo

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2019 Jul 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Germant,

We are unable to assist with an account issue on the forums. It is only through the "contact us" that you are able to be assisted. Please check your spam folder to find out if a reply was sent to you and was diverted there. Otherwise you wait. An agent will reply to you soon.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2019 Jul 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As Jacquelin said, you need to wait and check your spam. Update this thread if you do not have a feedback in a week.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines