• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us.

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am 1 stock seller. I have sold a lot of orders. Today I logged into my account to withdraw money. I received the message "Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us."

I clicked on Contact us to contact but did not receive the reply email.

I am very worried about this issue. Will my entire sales amount disappear?

Someone please help me

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 04, 2019 Jun 04, 2019

I see that the subjects are unrelated to an account issue. The only way to get more information on your status is to use "contact us".

Adobe does not discuss publicly the issue. Use contact us once and when not served at time report back here. You should leave time for an answer. My guess is 5 working days would be ok.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Petec

On your contributors page, on the top black menu bar click on Contributor Account.

Scroll down to Tax Information.

Beside Status if you see not validated (or other similar phrase), click on Download to download the relevant form.

Complete the requirements of the form and submit it.

Please read carefully to make sure you complete the correct form since there are more than one forms.

Once you submit the form you wait for validation. That will not take a long time.

If you did complete that form already, then you will need to contact Adobe directly at the Contact Us and wait for an answer.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I clicked on the Contributor Account tab, but I couldn't download the page. I only see the text as attachedScreenshot_128.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2019 Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't understand Adobe's way of responding and working with customers. I received 4 emails when contacting Adobe via "Contacts Us" I did not receive any satisfactory answers or instructions from the company. I am very disappointed

Screenshot_129.png

Screenshot_130.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that the subjects are unrelated to an account issue. The only way to get more information on your status is to use "contact us".

Adobe does not discuss publicly the issue. Use contact us once and when not served at time report back here. You should leave time for an answer. My guess is 5 working days would be ok.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received 4 emails informing me that my Case was CLOSE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looing in MatHayward​ for expert advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hope someone can help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked our system and see that an email was sent to you earlier today.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was informed that the terms were violated. I'm just a stock seller, I upload videos and sell them. I don't know what I violated, all my money disappeared after 1 night

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest you reply to the e-mail to request the information you seek including that about your earned royalty. There is nothing further we can assist you with on this forum. Reading the link/links sent to you will give you an idea of reason for closure.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I replied to the email and didn't receive a response

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2019 Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Let Adobe some time to answer and look into your spam folder. If you are sure that you did not get a response use "Contact us" again, use your case number as an additional reference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines