• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us.

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem for about 5 hours. A message appears "Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us." on my adobe stock contributor account

And get a message in Email:

Hello,

We would like to inform you that your Adobe Stock / Fotolia account has been blocked. For further details, please get in touch with the Adobe Contributor Relationship team by email to contributor-support@adobe.com.

Kind regards,

Adobe Contributor Relations

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.

I Sent a Message To The "Contact us" link, but no answer.

and send a message to contributor-support@adobe.com no answer. Even though it has been 1 month but there has been no response / answer

I also checked spam e-mail but it didn't exist

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Submitting to the email address you noted is the best way to get this sort of issue resolved. Someone will get back to you shortly if they haven't done so already.

-Mat 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Submitting to the email address you noted is the best way to get this sort of issue resolved. Someone will get back to you shortly if they haven't done so already.

-Mat 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• I have viidation issue on my account please help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same question? Same answer. Nobody will help in this public forum. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Contributors in this forum are volunteers who are not empowered to access your account to determine what the problem is. The only option is for you to address your issues directly to Adobe Stock. 
contributor-support@adobe.com 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 03, 2022 Sep 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please look into the correct answer of this thread. https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/your-account-has-a-validation-status-i...

Nobody can really help you here, and Adobe won't discuss publicly about the issue. 

Watch your spam, but give the Adobe agents time to reply. Adobe tries to be responsive for these troubles, somewhere I've read, that they try to reply within 24h. But please note that during the week end and public holidays nobody is working,

I'm locking this thread now. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines