• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us.

Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
My Adobe contributor account has been blocked, I don't know why as I have already put more than 30 photos in my account and while I am importing other media my account is subject to verification and blocked. I can't do anything until then. I need your help because I don't know why.

I have already written to you by email and by the contact form

Thank you in advance for your understanding and awaiting a favorable response from you.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Deleted User ,

We are sorry to hear about your account. Unfortunately we are unable to help you on the forum. The forum is a public platform monitored by fellow contributors. Please check your spam folder for response from Adobe. If you haven't done so already, you may go through the link below to possibly identify where you went wrong.

https://wwwimages2.adobe.com/content/dam/cc/en/legal/servicetou/Adobe_Stock_Contributor_Agreement_Addl_Terms_en_US_20200416.pdf

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if this is related or not.  Microsoft's servers and systems have been offline today.  Adobe partners with Microsoft on some things.  Try again tomorrow.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I have already sent you a message regarding my account which is suspended. You already answered me 3 days ago by telling me that you are going to see this problem.
Now the problem is still not resolved.

The message "Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us." always appears when I log into my contributor account.

Below is a capture.

Capture.PNG

This morning I receive your message saying the treatment you have done for these 3 days but I cannot see it.

Capture2.PNG

Thanks for your understanding and I hope you will do whatever is necessary.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't work for Adobe, sorry. 

This user-to-user community cannot help you with that issue. 

Only Adobe Stock Contributor support can help you.

Good luck!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines