Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us

Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have this problem , this message: "Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us."
and I can't do anything on the screen.

I sent a message to the "Contact us" link, but no answer.

What I should do next ? What is wrong ? How can I validate and what to validate ?

H.A.Khaled

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Apr 16, 2022 Apr 16, 2022

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Apr 23, 2022 Apr 23, 2022

We CANNOT help, and Adobe will not discuss this in public, for privacy reasons.

My guess (not official) is that the purchases in your account look unusual, and Adobe are legally required to stop this. For example, buying your own pictures, or have someone buy your pictures in bulk to support you. Adobe will investigate, as they say, and they might block you and your money forever without notice (your contract allows this), or they might unblock. If you know anything about unusual sales, I sugges

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 16, 2022 Apr 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2022 Apr 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello sir... Please I need help explaining a message I received from Adobe regarding my suspended account.
Will the investigation period be prolonged or what.... I replied to the message that I am not responsible for any error... and tried to send other messages, but to no avail... I am confused.
Thank you in advance sir and sorry for your time .adobe.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We CANNOT help, and Adobe will not discuss this in public, for privacy reasons.

My guess (not official) is that the purchases in your account look unusual, and Adobe are legally required to stop this. For example, buying your own pictures, or have someone buy your pictures in bulk to support you. Adobe will investigate, as they say, and they might block you and your money forever without notice (your contract allows this), or they might unblock. If you know anything about unusual sales, I suggest you mention it to them, otherwise wait and see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your help... I now understand the message... I will wait in the hope that my account gets back

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rex31
Wondering what happened to your account because i have the same issue after reaching high earnings!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines