• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us.

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help me to solve this problem ?

I don't know what to do to solve this problem

Dear Agency,

Since your account has appeared in the context of highly irregular sales activities, the account will remain blocked until further notice.

When you joined Adobe Stock as a Contributor you have accepted the Terms of Use. Please review the   carefully and I’d like to call attention to section 8.1 Termination of accounts.

If you have any questions, or to update your case, simply respond to this email.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Contact Contributor Support: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Need-Help-Contact-Us.html

If that does not work, because your account has been blocked, you probably have a message on your stock contributor page with an e-mail address. Use that address to contact Contributor Support.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Aug 09, 2023 Aug 09, 2023

Well, you have your reason. Adobe will give you no more indication until after they made their investigation.

Its been 10 days, I got blocked for "highly irregular sales activities".. without any further information.
I don't know what is that, and I have no control over clients downloading my content.

By @ijabarin

The suspicion is that you participated in a scheme to buy yor own assets to boost your account, or to defraud Adobe. There are several avenues to do that, and Adobe tries to check thi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Agency26710978mfwa 

Since your question is about Adobe Stock Contributors, I have moved it from Using the Community (which is for questions about the forums).

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

be suspicious of all email. 

click reply to that email > copy and paste here the recipients address.  do NOT send an email to whomever sent that..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Contributor Support: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Need-Help-Contact-Us.html

If that does not work, because your account has been blocked, you probably have a message on your stock contributor page with an e-mail address. Use that address to contact Contributor Support.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The message tells you exactly what to do if you think there has been a mistake or you have a really good explanation. "If you have any questions, or to update your case, simply respond to this email."

Adobe have the right to close down your account for breaches. They will NOT reply publicly in this forum, to protect your privacy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 08, 2023 Aug 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

has your problem been solved?

Ibrahim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For how long has your account be blocked and what reason did Adobe give to you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its been 10 days, I got blocked for "highly irregular sales activities".. without any further information.
I don't know what is that, and I have no control over clients downloading my content.
It is frustrating, especially that I get high sales also on other agencies I am contributing to, and send them a screenshot of one of them.

Ibrahim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 09, 2023 Aug 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, you have your reason. Adobe will give you no more indication until after they made their investigation.

By @ijabarin

The suspicion is that you participated in a scheme to buy yor own assets to boost your account, or to defraud Adobe. There are several avenues to do that, and Adobe tries to check this and to protect their interests. If thousand customers each buy 2 or three assets of yours, that is no problem, but if at one moment one customer buys 1000 assets of yours, than that is suspicious.

You need to wait, as investigations take some time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 21, 2023 Aug 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I got a reply from them 2 weeks ago saying that:

"Your account has been blocked because you are uploading content that appears to belong to either other artists or websites."

Although my content are authentic, but I believe that I might unintentionally violated the Adobe Stock Contributor Agreement due to a lack of understanding. So, I asked for a resolution for the situation, so I could reactivate my account. Hence, IF I have suspicious content, I will delete it promptly. 

I hope that I & Adobe could get a win-win resolution for the matter.

Ibrahim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe doesn't really care whether you intentionally or unintentionally violated the agreement. If there is clear evidence on their side that you did so, it's likely that you won't be reinstated.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jill..
I appreciate if they would reply to emails sent to them..

& one last question, kindly, does that mean I cannot open another account and contribute?!

Ibrahim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jill..
I appreciate if they would reply to emails sent to them..

& one last question, kindly, does that mean I cannot open another account and contribute?!

By @ijabarin

You can. You will need a different Adobe ID for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once they've made the decision to block your account, I don't think they'll reply to any further emails. You can open another account, but you must be extremely careful NOT to upload anything to which you do not hold clear copyright. That means you photographed it yourself, or created it yourself from scratch using software, and did not utilize assets that you found on the internet or elsewhere that were created by another person.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Jill,

May I re-upload my AUTHENTIC content on that old account? or it should be only for the new creations?

Ibrahim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What old account are you referring to? If you have a blocked account, you can no longer upload content to it. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean if I open a new account, May I upload my previously accepted and authentic content to the new account?

Ibrahim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean if I open a new account, May I upload my previously accepted and authentic content to the new account?

By @ijabarin

Yes, you can upload your authentic assets again. And you can upload new content. But if you do not know, what content triggered the blocking, you will need to be careful, obviously because you may be banned permanently here. As a side note: the rules are more or less the same for other stock agencies. So check that out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Obviously some of your "previously accepted" assets are the source of your account block. Only you can know whether the asset is 100% your own creation. Those are the only assets you should consider uploading to a new account. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Understood..
Jill, I really appreciate your help, thank you

Ibrahim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I got a reply from them 2 weeks ago saying that:

"Your account has been blocked because you are uploading content that appears to belong to either other artists or websites."

By @ijabarin

That's different from your first blocking reason you gave us. IMHO, violating someone other's IP/copyrights rights can't be done unintentionally. If you upload content, you know that this content is yours or someone others. At least, the content I create is mine. I know when I have content that has been created by someone else. I do not use that for Adobe stock. The incriminated content may also be part of a combined asset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that's it, i think i might used a Flags combined with my assets.. the flags have been collected from the web...

i didn't recognize at that time that this might cause blocking and is prohibtied 

for the reason of blocking, at first time they send me high sales.

then they have sent me this.

in anyways, I appreciate your help and answers, and I think I have learnd my lesson the hard way..

I tried to have a win-win resolution but getting no answers... and they have all the right not replying.

Ibrahim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that's it, i think i might used a Flags combined with my assets.. the flags have been collected from the web...

By @ijabarin

Except if the flags are really iconic, I doubt that they are the reason. The problem is that the offence is considered to be severe, as it can really cost a lot of money to Adobe. I doubt that there is a win-win situation here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish I could know what is the problem and what are the content being under infringement

Ibrahim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish I could know what is the problem and what are the content being under infringement

By @ijabarin

You will need to know where you have taken your “inspiration”.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines