• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us.

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem for about 5 day. A message appears "Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us." on my adobe stock contributor account

I Sent a Message To The "Contact us" link, but no answer.

and send a message to [Moderator deleted private information. Please do not post private information like e-mails and phone numbers] no answer. Even though it has been 5 day but there has been no response / answer

I also checked spam e-mail but it didn't exist

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023
  • Did you violate contributor Terms?
  • Was there unusual sales activity in your account?
  • Adobe Stock may suspend an account while they investigate a complaint.

Stock Contributor Support only works business hours, Monday thru Friday.  They probably have many emails ahead of yours.  Be patient and cooperative.  If you don't hear anything within 10 business days, send them another email.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Contributor support answers messages, and you should only use the link to contact Adobe. And you need to wait for an answer. We currently get a lot of validation-issue reports, so I suppose, that Adobe is currently actively investigating accounts that are presumely in violation with the terms of the contributor agreement. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Did you violate contributor Terms?
  • Was there unusual sales activity in your account?
  • Adobe Stock may suspend an account while they investigate a complaint.

Stock Contributor Support only works business hours, Monday thru Friday.  They probably have many emails ahead of yours.  Be patient and cooperative.  If you don't hear anything within 10 business days, send them another email.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Contributor support answers messages, and you should only use the link to contact Adobe. And you need to wait for an answer. We currently get a lot of validation-issue reports, so I suppose, that Adobe is currently actively investigating accounts that are presumely in violation with the terms of the contributor agreement. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines