• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it seems i cannot login to my account , the only messagei get is Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us , i did not get any emails on my email , can anyone help me solve this problem , thank you

(moderator cured the topics, select only relevant topics!)

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

Hi @the new296074866s68 ,

Sorry no one on the forum can help you to solve this problem. You need to follow the instruction on you contributor page to contact Adobe by clicking on the hyperlinked Contact us.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

It seems that Adobe has placed many accounts under review. You will eventually receive a reply to your email, but don't hound Adobe by sending repeated emails. They have a huge backlog of requests and reviews to work through, and sending repeated emails on the same subject just further clogs the system.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @the new296074866s68 ,

Sorry no one on the forum can help you to solve this problem. You need to follow the instruction on you contributor page to contact Adobe by clicking on the hyperlinked Contact us.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that Adobe has placed many accounts under review. You will eventually receive a reply to your email, but don't hound Adobe by sending repeated emails. They have a huge backlog of requests and reviews to work through, and sending repeated emails on the same subject just further clogs the system.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you did send an e-mail, you should wait for an answer. You know that e-mail is not interactive. Someone will answer you, when it is your turn. Spamming the contributor support won't help.

Please read your contributor agreement, and check, if you violated any of the terms, especially, buying your own assets, submitting assets that are not yours, spamming the system with the same asset again and again, etc.

We won't know the outcome of your case, but we all wish you good luck. Hopefully, you will have your account back soon.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines