• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your account has a validation status issue

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I researced and everywhere it says that it means the account is blocked. I had a USD 34 payment pending and I keep seeing this exact thing all over the facebook groups where Adobe blocks the account during payout.

I don't understand what's happening.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 12, 2020 Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Parth,

You would have received a notification of the validation issue from Adobe If you do not see it in your in box, please check your spam folder. Otherwise you may contact Adobe directly via the contact information at the bottom of your page.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They're saying my sales were suspecious. I don't understand how that's my problem. Why not just deduct the amount then, why block? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Parth2,

Did you ask what about it that was suspicious?

The policy actually speaks to purchasing your own assets in order to gain ranking as a cause for suspension, or termination at https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/submission-guidelines.html .

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to resolve that with the Adobe stock support. Suspicious sales may indicate illegal activities or a violation of your contributor agreement. Adobe does not discuss the issues publicly on this forum.

Ask yourself: Are the suspicious sales justified suspicious sales or are they induced externally. If they are induced externally plead your case with Adobe support. That's all we can do here for you.

Need help? (stock contributor support)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Even I have the same issue but there's been no response for almost 2 months. I really found this entire experience with Adobe quite a waste of time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines