• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your account has a validation status issue

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us. Why am I receiving this message? I did Contact us, however, I have not received anything back. BTW I am new to Adobe and can't understand how to fix this issue. What else can I do? Thanks.

Is anyone, to help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Is this your Creative Cloud subscription account?

2. Or is this your Adobe Stock Contributor account?

1. CONTACT ADOBE PRODUCT SUPPORT:
================
Online Chat: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Twitter: https://twitter.com/adobecare
Phone M-F, during normal business hours: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

2. CONTACT ADOBE STOCK CONTRIBUTOR SUPPORT:

======================

https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/contact

Adobe won't discuss account matters in a public web forum.  You must work with them directly.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

be careful. it might be a phishing email.  if you click reply what address is it going to?  (do not reply, just check.)

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post if it helps you get responses.

<moved from using the community>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@kglad Interesting!  I hadn't considered this as a phishing attempt. 

I tend not to click links in emails or texts regardless, but for the OPs peace of mind I suppose confirming the email address is from @adobe.com

would be enough to rule it out?

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, but be careful.  the address can say one thing and actually link elsewhere like www.kglad.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think this is email related.  Most likely it's an error message at attempted log-in. 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh!  You are quite right!  This message doesn't come through email, but pops up after logging in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you having any problems?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

then the would (or should) know why they're receiving the message.

but maybe not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Stock doesn't specify the reasons except by direct communication with account holder.

Account validation issues are most often related to:

• Failure to adhere to Stock TERMS of agreement.
  • Receipt of an official "take down" notice or infringement / copyright complaint.
  • Suspicious / possible fraudulent account activity.
  • Technical problem that only Stock Contributor Support can resolve.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a blanket message that pops up when a Stock Contributor account has been suspended either temporarily or permanently.  It slipped my mind that it happens at login instead of coming via email.

It's entirely possible that the OP is unaware of why they are receiving the message.  They should follow the instructions on the screen to contact Contributor Support and wait for the reply via email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

then the would (or should) know why they're receiving the message.

but maybe not.

By @kglad

Yes. Most probably know. Happens with a suspected breach of their contributor terms, like uploading assets that are copyrighted by others, like illicit activities to boost the sales, like spamming the moderation queue with the same asset again and again, etc. There are many things that can trigger this.

But sometimes users really don't know because they are innocent. But they need to contact Adobe contributor support. We can't help.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@kglad,

This message “Your account has a validation status issue” appears with contributors that got locked out by Adobe because of a (for us) yet undefined suspected violation of the rules. When they sign in to their contributor account, they see that, with instructions to contact Adobe contributor support (different from customer support!).

If the message is by e-mail, it's probably a phishing attempt.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines