• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your account has a validation status issue

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, my contributor login problem  this text message on screen (Your account has a validation status issue)

please help me about log in again my profile.

Thanks very much 
Elyar Bagishli

Adobe Contributor

[moderator cured topics. Do not select all topics. Select the relevant ones]
TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

You should use the contact link on your locking screen to contact Adobe contributor support on this. Adobe does not publicly discuss the reason for your lock out, but as suggested by @jacquelingphoto2017 , I too recommend to read the contributor agreement (again) to see, were you could have violated the terms.

Adobe also answers quite fast on information requests, but the answer during the investigation will be more general. But they will make reference to the problem with your account. Watch

Votes

Translate

Translate

The only thing to do is to wait for Adobe to reply.  As the others have pointed out, make sure to watch your spam folders and such.  Adobe emails tend to go to my "Promotion" folder in Gmail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

You won't get a fast response. you will get exactly one response. subsequent requests get ignored according to the reports we get. 3 times in 3 days, sounds for me you have included the weekend. Do not forget that this is not customer support with paying customers. This is contributor support, with suppliers. As it is true, that Adobe stock needs its contributors, it does not depend on a specific contributor. As hard as this sounds, you need to wait for Adobe to answer your request. Best is not

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @elyar ,

We are sorry to hear about your account. Unfortunately no one on this forum can assist you. Do you see a contact link on your Adobe account. If yes you need to use that link to make contact Adobe about your account.

If you do no see that link there should be an e-mail from Adobe in your inbox. You need to use the contact information in that e-mail to contact Adobe. If you do not see the e-mail in your inbox, please look in your spam.

In the mean time you may revise the Contributor Agreement to see what you might have violated.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should use the contact link on your locking screen to contact Adobe contributor support on this. Adobe does not publicly discuss the reason for your lock out, but as suggested by @jacquelingphoto2017 , I too recommend to read the contributor agreement (again) to see, were you could have violated the terms.

Adobe also answers quite fast on information requests, but the answer during the investigation will be more general. But they will make reference to the problem with your account. Watch your spam folder, and do not spam the support. They answer but tend to ignore subsequently multiple requests, as long as there is no new moment.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

actually I wrote contributor-support@adobe.com 3 times in different time , no response in 3 days now, what should I do to get a faster response?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only thing to do is to wait for Adobe to reply.  As the others have pointed out, make sure to watch your spam folders and such.  Adobe emails tend to go to my "Promotion" folder in Gmail.

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks very much, i am waiting for Adobe reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You won't get a fast response. you will get exactly one response. subsequent requests get ignored according to the reports we get. 3 times in 3 days, sounds for me you have included the weekend. Do not forget that this is not customer support with paying customers. This is contributor support, with suppliers. As it is true, that Adobe stock needs its contributors, it does not depend on a specific contributor. As hard as this sounds, you need to wait for Adobe to answer your request. Best is not to spam the system. 

Now, each time Adobe jumped in to such discussions, it was to say that they did promptly respond. At the time, the turn around was about 24 hours, but I assume, with all those lock outs and AI guys, they get flooded with messages, and to sort out the ones that need a response is a lot of work. So please wait a week, before sending follow-up messages. 

You should also use the contact us link, which leads to a form, if I'm correctly informed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks very much for correct reply,i an waiting for Adobe reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome. Update this thread, if you get news.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@elyar,

3 days is not much time. 

Adobe Stock may suspend an account and launch an investigation whenever any of the following are detected.

1. Violation of Contributor Terms.

2. Unusual account activity (extraordinary sales or refunds).

3. When they receive an official complaint or "Take Down" request.

4. A technical problem exists that only Stock can fix.

Be patient & cooperate.  Stock Contributor Support only works business hours, Monday  thru Friday.  There are many people ahead of you.  Check your spam, trash & social folders. If after 10 days you receive no reply, send a follow-up email. 

Good luck.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines