Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your account has a validation status issue

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I can't login to my contributor account.I faced this problem for so many days, i am trying many ways to contact the support team, but one can solve the problem. I've so many vector files in my account. Please  Fix my account as soon as possible so I can upload more vectors in future.

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This sometimes happens if you break one of the rules of your contract with Adobe. Such as

- resubmitting failed work without fixing it

- consistent mis-tagging or labelling

- including elements of other people's work

- getting any copyright complaint

Adobe will normally tell you the reason, check your Junk Mail just in case.

Do NOT try and contact customer service, you will just confuse them, because you are not working as a customer. Contact contributor support, once, politely, and ask them the problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I didn't know that. And yes I was kind to them. Is there any solution to this problem? Can I get my account back with all the assets I had and the amount of money I earned?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will have to wait for Adobe to complete their investigation and answer any questions they may direct to you. If the issues can be resolved to their satisfaction, your account will be reinstated. If the issue is found to be an egregious violation of the Contributor agreement, such as uploading images that you didn't create or own the IP rights to, your account will be terminated, and any accrued unpaid out earnings will be forefeited.

See clause 9, Termination in the Stock Contributors Agreement. 
https://www.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/legal/servicetou/Adobe_Stock_Contributor_Agreement-en_US-2...

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Work on other things while the process completes. 

Adobe may temporarily suspend or permanently terminate a Stock Contributor account for any of the following:

1) Suspicious sales or refund activity (possible shenanigans),

2) They received an official infringement complaint or "take down" notice from a 3rd party.

3) Suspected violation of Stock Contributor User Terms,

4) A technical problem that only Stock Support can fix.

If you don't hear anything within 10 business days (check your spam folder for reply), send a follow-up email.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines