• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your account has been blocked

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, my contributor account is blocked, I have more than 2000 images and few videos which I made in the last 2 and half years. I worked day and night to make this portfolio and now I got blocked. This is my only source of incme. Please help me if anyone here from adobe support. 😞

I have emailed them on the given mail but got no response. I'm totally frustrated. 😞  

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

You have an e-mail to send your request for more information. You need to check your spam folder if you didn't see an answer. The aim of Adobe stock is to respond asap to your request. 

As I don't have insight information, I know from publicly available info, that blocking an account happens for a reason and that reason is given to you in the e-mail answer, not here in this public forum. The reason to block your account may or may not be triggered by your direct behaviour. It may well be that

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Usama,

Adobe employees rarely appear in this forum, so you should definitely contact them directly.

Try sending them a message using the form as explained at Need help? (adobe.com)

Or through the Adobe Stock channel on Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/tZbBPRe

Hope that helps,

Michael

Michael Niessen - Photographer, photo-editor, educator

Photo-editing (Ps/Lr/LrC) and photography workshops & one-on-one training (off- and online)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have an e-mail to send your request for more information. You need to check your spam folder if you didn't see an answer. The aim of Adobe stock is to respond asap to your request. 

As I don't have insight information, I know from publicly available info, that blocking an account happens for a reason and that reason is given to you in the e-mail answer, not here in this public forum. The reason to block your account may or may not be triggered by your direct behaviour. It may well be that you have suspicious sales, but it may also be that a number of your assets violate the established stock rules or that you are resubmitting regularly content that got refused, without addressing the refusal reason. 

There will be no communication from Adobe here, except eventually to tell you to contact Adobe via the given e-mail. I will lock this now, as there is nothing anyone here on the forum can do for you.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines