Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your account has been blocked

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2023 Apr 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe community,
I am writing this post to seek your help with a concerning issue I am facing. My Adobe Stock/Fotolia account has been blocked without any apparent reason. I received an email stating that your account has been blocked because we have become aware of activity in your account that is non-compliant with our Terms of Use. It has been almost 15 days since my account was blocked, and I have sent multiple emails to the Adobe Contributor Relations team to seek clarification on the reason behind it. Unfortunately, despite my efforts, I have not received a response to any of my emails. This lack of communication from their end has added to my frustration and confusion regarding the situation. I would like to emphasize that I have not engaged in any illegal activity on my account and have 1st pending payouts of around $250.
please suggest me what should I do?

TOPICS
Contributors , Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 28, 2023 Apr 28, 2023

If you have sent an email to the address included in the notice, you'll have to wait for Adobe's response. Sending repeated emails on the same subject will not help, and actually exacerbates the problem because it clogs up their Support system which apparently is overwhelmed right now due to the huge influx of Generative AI assets, many of which are non-compliant. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2023 Apr 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have sent an email to the address included in the notice, you'll have to wait for Adobe's response. Sending repeated emails on the same subject will not help, and actually exacerbates the problem because it clogs up their Support system which apparently is overwhelmed right now due to the huge influx of Generative AI assets, many of which are non-compliant. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2023 Apr 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have not engaged in any illegal activity on my account

By @muhammadarsal

Non-compliant is different from illegal activity, even that illegal activity is for sure non-compliant. You need to wait. Adobe will answer your request, they even may have done so. Check your spam folder. I understand that you are getting nervous, but sending out multiple requests, without them having a chance to investigate, is not purposeful.

Sorry, but the community here is of not much help.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines