• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

'Your plan has expired' with valid promo code from Adobe Stock

Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2019 Apr 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a code for a 12 month plan for photographers. I entered the received code here: www.creativecloud.com/redeem. It was described in a letter from adobe. The plan for photographers worked as it should be for a month or two, and then photoshop and lightroom stopped working and in my profile I saw the message: 'Your plan has expired. Please update your payment details to reactivate it.' I wrote in support and I was given a new code. The code is valid until 2021, and provides a plan for photographers for 12 months. But after entering the code for the same link, I received the message again: 'Your plan has expired. Please update your payment details to reactivate it'. I contacted Adobe Contributor Support, then I was advised to contact Adobe Customer Support. But I never got a solution.

I can’t work without Photoshop and I’m wasting my time until support can solve anything.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello R.P.,

I've reviewed your account using the Adobe ID on the forums and I do not see any Stock subscription. Is this an issue with Adobe Stock or with your Photography subscription? Can you please provide more information about your issue?

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Stock to Adobe Stock Contributors

I suppose OP is a contributor and got a voucher to redeem in the context of last years challenge: Creative Cloud Giveaway FAQ for Adobe Stock Contributors

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I got the code for this promotion. But soon the Adobe CC Photography Plan stopped working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have always used a paid Adobe cc subscription. But then I received a code from Adobe Stock for an annual subscription to Adobe CC Photography Plan. But after working for about a month, the programs stopped working. then I received from the support a new code instead of the one that stopped working. But Adobe CC Photography Plan is not working with new code either, and the following message appeared in my profile: 'Your plan has expired. Please update your payment details to reactivate it.'

I suppose that the problem lies in my account, but I don’t know exactly the solution to the problem, so I’m looking for advice here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It still should work... at least my voucher still does... Please confirm that is a voucher you received in the frame of the stock contributor contest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I confirm this? support is already convinced of this and issued a new code, but it also does not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may have to do something with your computer. Do you have, even only temporary, access to a different computer?

Are you on MacOS or Windows? If yes, which version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My сomputer iMac mid 2011 / High Sierra (10.13.6)

I can temporarily use another Mac or Windows computer. But I don’t think it will help, because there is a message in my online profile: 'Your plan has expired. Please update your payment details to reactivate it.'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's just to try! You are sure that you did not cancel by error?

support is already convinced of this and issued a new code, but it also does not work.

That got me to ask you to try a different computer...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could not cancel it by mistake, I just entered it as the first code and immediately received a message that it was expired in my profile, although the code was accepted as valid. Tomorrow I will try to install the СС on another computer, but I don’t think it will help. From any device in the account indicated expired code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(...) then I received from the support a new code instead of the one that stopped working. But Adobe CC Photography Plan is not working with new code either, (...)

This is a strange situation because I know that the codes work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Roman Pender,

I suggest you do as Abambo request and see if it works. Spyware or hackware can generate such error message, and in effect shut you down. Some of these viruses are not easily detected, but if you have a full version virus protection with ransom protection that should be helpful to detect some of these kinds of active.

Regards

JG.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines