Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Zentangle drawing by Art

Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there Adobe Stock Contributors,

I so hope that one of you can please help. I am obssessed with the zentangle/zen art work that is being uploaded by Contributor: art. To help identify the work, here is one example: Adobe Stock Image #297627286. Unfortuantely, that is a such a generic name that I can't identifiy any one contributor who is behind the work or find any way to appraoch the person for a very small piece of work that I'd like them to pen (and I don't even know if one can have something like that done?).

Can anyone perhaps help and guide me? 

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Artists are guaranteed anonymity. You have no way to contact them, unless they tell you - that would not suit Adobe... The contributor "art" may be a single person or an organisation.Even, conceivably, an Adobe label for a resource they licensed as a collection.

You MIGHT be able to use Google Image Search and find other places where the same images are sold by an artist with contact details.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

If you're interested in an a Stock submission, purchase a license for it.  I'm sure the artist will appreciate the royalty fee.   😉

To hire a graphic artist to do custom work, look on Behance. You'll find plenty of Zentangle artists there.

https://www.behance.net/search/projects/?search=zentangle

Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Artists are guaranteed anonymity. You have no way to contact them, unless they tell you - that would not suit Adobe... The contributor "art" may be a single person or an organisation.Even, conceivably, an Adobe label for a resource they licensed as a collection.

You MIGHT be able to use Google Image Search and find other places where the same images are sold by an artist with contact details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sincere thanks for this super helpful response. Had no idea how the contributor scene worked and so am really grateful for the clarity and guidance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If someone uses such a generic name, they want to stay anonymous. If a contributor wishes to be known by name, they use a name that can be googled. (Just my five cents)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're interested in an a Stock submission, purchase a license for it.  I'm sure the artist will appreciate the royalty fee.   😉

To hire a graphic artist to do custom work, look on Behance. You'll find plenty of Zentangle artists there.

https://www.behance.net/search/projects/?search=zentangle

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for you response.

Absolutely! I purchased credits and have licensed 3 of their pieces. I am just after a small additional design in the same style so as to create a cohesive end product/image.

Thank you so much for the link. Will absolutely check it out to see if somebody there can help.

Warmest wishes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines