• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Не пришли деньги на электронный кошелек

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

На странице adobe stock написано, что деньги отправлены и платеж подтвержден, а по факту на электронный кошелек они не пришли. Прошло полтора месяца  (с 17 мая). В чем может быть проблема?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 24, 2018 Jul 24, 2018

Your $50 payment request was canceled by PayPal. At that time, the $50 was returned to your account. When you then submitted a request for $76 which was subsequently processed, that included the $50 that had been returned to your account.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi викторияо70499625,

I am sorry but I am unable to understand your query. Would you mind elaborating on your issue so that we can further assist you?

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Is the person asking where their payment is for selling or product purchased? Best regards. JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joan,

Seems like the person might have a query related to his Stock contributor account.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, thanks for the help!
When I had accumulated 50 dollars in my account, I transferred them to an electronic account "paypal". While the money was credited, I pounced another 76 dollars. As a result, 76 dollars were credited, but 50 dollars was not credited, and the account was lost. I don't know what to do..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2018 Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your $50 payment request was canceled by PayPal. At that time, the $50 was returned to your account. When you then submitted a request for $76 which was subsequently processed, that included the $50 that had been returned to your account.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines