2 years and they didn't review photos yet

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with reviewing. I uploaded images 2 years ago and they didn't revirw photos. It says: Thank you for your submission, your files will be reviewed by the moderation team within the next few days.
Any idea?

Thank you,
Jasna

Hi Jasna,

Yes, 2 years is too long to wait for review!

I checked your account and see that when you originally created it at Fotolia you missed an important step and did not verify your email address. As a result, the account was never fully validated so your submissions never made it into the review queue. I have force validated your account so your files will be seen soon.

It's time to start creating and submitting new content!

-Mat Hayward

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

2 years and they didn't review photos yet

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with reviewing. I uploaded images 2 years ago and they didn't revirw photos. It says: Thank you for your submission, your files will be reviewed by the moderation team within the next few days.
Any idea?

Thank you,
Jasna

Hi Jasna,

I checked your account and see that when you originally created it at Fotolia you missed an important step and did not verify your email address. As a result, the account was never fully validated so your submissions never made it into the review queue. I have force validated your account so your files will be seen soon.

-Mat Hayward

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 06, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jasna,

-Mat Hayward

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 06, 2018 0
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mat,

Thank you very much

Jasna

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 07, 2018 0