• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

250 photos contributor offer 2020

Community Beginner ,
Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received an email with this offer, 250 accepted photos for 2020, the offer was subscription to the Photography Plan or Premiere for video, I will like to know how do I let you know that I want the free year subscription for Premiere I love that software but for now cannot afford the subscription.

Please let me know how it will work, are you going to send us an email to let me choose the offer subscription?

Let me know,

Diane Dugas

[Moderator deleted private information. Please do not post private information like e-mails and phone numbers]

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Diane,

Here are the conditions to qualify for a free one year subscription for 2020: Royalty details for contributors to Adobe Stock , navigate to the Bonus Program. If you qualify: congratulations, in February 2021 you will receive your code for a one year free subscription. If you do not qualify, well, I hope for you, that you quality next year (you need however to check the conditions as they may change from year to year).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines