• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

4K video Earth animation rejections

Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

** posting here because 'contact us' is not currently working on the Adobe site **

Hello Adobe,

Normally I wouldn't bother you regarding rejections but I think there may be some confusion on my recent submission of 4K Earth videos.  I made the mistake of leaving my keywords in alphabetical order.  Six videos (not all) were put back to 'reminder' for me to resolve that.  They were then approved (example FILE #:  227738262).  3 files are now currently in 'reminder' area for re-review.  But I then had the remaining 13 of the 22 rejected for being non-compliant.  Now I do realize that they may have been rejected do to the keywords being in alphabetical order but I was not given the chance to correct on those.  They also might seem too similar to others I submitted but they are in fact quite different.  Example: because of the large 4K video file size I rotated the Earth to the other side of the globe to show other continents while still keeping the video at :30 total.  So although it is the same composition and camera move the geographical area represented is totally different.

I hope we can resolve these issues. I would hate to see valuable content like this absent from my Adobe stock portfolio.

Sincere regards,

eyeidea

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

You won't get flagged or rejected for adding keywords in alphabetical order. It's in your best interest to add keywords in order of relevance but it isn't against the rules to ignore that advice.

Your clip was rejected because you added trademarked keywords such as NASA when indexing. That's the same is if you added an image with a trademarked logo visible on the file.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You won't get flagged or rejected for adding keywords in alphabetical order. It's in your best interest to add keywords in order of relevance but it isn't against the rules to ignore that advice.

Your clip was rejected because you added trademarked keywords such as NASA when indexing. That's the same is if you added an image with a trademarked logo visible on the file.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I redo the keywords on these videos and re-submit the files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again Mat,

I changed the Earth 4K video files that were in "Reminder" so that there was no NASA keyword and the keywords were in order of priority rather than alphabetical - but the files were then rejected fully (not put back into Reminder).  As of now 6 of 22 files are approved and I have one that was sent back to 'Reminder'.  I could sure use some help.

Chad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MatHayward I am resubmitting File ID(s): 228750500 from 'Reminder' queue, I went through the keywords and title with a fine tooth comb.  Looking forward to its fate lol.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines